eiffel towerのようなどんな単語でも探してください。
A generally Scottish/ British term for what Americans call bobby pins, the wire clips girls wear in their hair.
Girl 1: Oi, mate! Ya got any curvy grips? Ma hair's falling in ma face!
Girl 2: Sure babes here's some. Did ya ken people in the States call these bobby pins?
mimibear96によって 2012年09月16日(日)