the eiffel towerのようなどんな単語でも探してください。
n. 1: A term used to describe a keyboard which is below average, old, outdated or otherwise ill-suited to get the job of typing done. (American in origin, derived from a misspelling of the word 'keyboard' when typed on one such instrument)
I need to go to the computer store or something... This jeyboard is really pissing me off.
Yon Terminatorによって 2004年09月26日(日)

Words related to Jeyboard

keyboard key board keyboards key boards