the eiffel towerのようなどんな単語でも探してください。
Noun: the bumgroblin is a small bearded creature which lurks in rural corners of Wales it is a bottom feeder and can be found feeding on the dregs at the bottom of gin bottles. Has a fascination with buttocks, balls and cake. Can be used interchangeably with 'Clagnut'
The 'Bumgroblin' has got me

You are a 'Bumgroblin'
madjugglesによって 2009年08月06日(木)

Words related to Bumgroblin

boose clagnut gin goblin