the eiffel towerのようなどんな単語でも探してください。
('bel-end, noun) A derogatory term used sub-frequently in British culture, derived from Bell End, meaning the tip of a penis, and a usual saying of British internet star, Devvo, of
"Ya fuckin Bilend" -Devvo
TaketheVeilCerpinTaxtによって 2006年06月28日(水)
Derived from bell end
You're just a bilend, mate!
chavによって 2005年03月27日(日)
british culture took this american slang term and twisted it, in american subculture the world bilend can be used in place of stud, hottie, or any other term that deals with an attractive male
You look like such a bilend when you actually dress nice.
thethunderfromdownunderyoによって 2006年09月12日(火)