(1) The one who's always giving Strong Bad a hand.
(2) The one who's always messing up Homestar's plans.
(3) The one who's gonna start a rock'n'roll band.
(4) The one who's making out with Marzipan.
(5) The man that looks like The Cheat.
(6) The one with yellow feet.
(7) The dude that moves to the beat.
(8) Not the guy from 21 Jump St.
"Porno Without Plot", or, alternately, "Plot? What Plot?" Refers to a fanfic
in which nothing of import occurs except sexual activity between the characters.
This site will accept all non-PWP submissions.
An account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.
Origin: Use of a stylized heart symbol in place of the word "love" in writing.
! i heart that show!"
A programmer who isn't actually involved in any aspect of conceptual or design work, but simply writes code to specifications given.
Nah, I'm not really a web *designer*, just a code monkey.
(applied to videogames) As difficult as a typical game for the original Nintendo Entertainment System (i.e., ridiculously difficult).
No, seriously, I mean the minigames are hard. Like, Nintendo hard.
A story written by a fan of a television show/movie/book/etc., featuring characters from it.
メールは email@example.com のアドレスから送られてきます。迷惑メールを送ることは決してございません。